Lukashi is a village of about 1,000 people located 75 km east of Kyiv. The main attraction of this place is the Church of Archangel Michael, a monument of Ukrainian wooden architecture built at the expense of local residents in 1894-1896.
In 1931, this church was closed and turned into a granary. In 1942, during the German occupation, divine services were resumed and have not stopped since then. Lukashi on Google Maps. Photos by: Maxim Ritus.